Monday, February 11, 2008

Snow Plane...NO Plane!

I should be sitting in the Dallas airport waiting for my plane to take me to my warm South Texas home. But, NOOOOOOO!! Instead I am sitting in Dad's living room - at least it is warm and toasty in here.

It is February, right? Mid February? Oh, that's right - it's leap year so February has an extra day - apparently this gives winter an opportunity rear it's ugly head.



You do realize that the reason I waited until February to visit Indiana was to avoid ice and snow...HA! It is NOT cold outside...no, not cold at all - IT IS CRUEL!!!!


At least this gives me the opportunity to visit a couple of extra days with my family...and the snow is beautiful...and I REALLY WANT TO GO HOME!!

















I got a new Great niece while here - she came early just to meet her Great Aunt Cathy :0


Brother Joe, Brother John, ME, Dad and Mom at Nephew Jonathan's 19th birthday celebration

Had a few White Castle Hamburgers while here - Yummm!

And, a Snow Plane...going to Chicago, not Texas. This was the last flight out today.

1 comment:

Just Jonna said...

In my humble opinion, February is the WORST month in Southern Indiana. If we are going to get nastiness such as the last few days have seen, it seems like it's in February, sometimes January. Never snows in December. :( Well, almost never.