Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Off to O'Ville...

I am off to O'Ville this morning....that noise you hear is my teeth chattering after looking at the forecast. My bag has been packed and repacked - sweaters, jackets, warm socks, tennis shoes, Sunday shoes, boots and warm black fuzzy crocs (practically need an entire suitcase for the footwear). I am hopeful that the American Airlines '3-seater' airplane I am riding in has blankets and pillows because I just don't have room to pack that into a carry-on.

Owensville forecast:
TodaySlight ChcRain/SnowHi 40°F
TonightSlight ChcRain/SnowLo 31°F
FridaySlight ChcRainHi 50°F (Woo-hoo! 50 degrees - maybe I should pack a bathing suit...)
FridayNightSlight ChcRain/SnowLo 33°F
SaturdayBreezyHi 48°F
SaturdayNightBlusteryLo 18°F
SundaySunnyHi 29°F
SundayNightPartlyCloudyLo 17°F
MondayPartlySunnyHi 37°F


And this is what I am leaving behind:
TodaySunnyHi 71°F
TonightMostlyClearLo 46°F
FridaySunnyHi 77°F
FridayNightMostlyClearLo 53°F
SaturdayMostlySunnyHi 76°F
SaturdayNightPartlyCloudyLo 59°F
SundayMostlySunnyHi 72°F
SundayNightMostlyCloudyLo 61°F
MondayMostlyCloudyHi 72°F

No comments: