Thursday, May 1, 2008

Memphis, here we come!

We are on the way to Memphis and the AMA Dragbike races! And isn't this just so neat...I am able to blog while in the truck because of our new mobile broadband! Technology - WOW - this is just so neat (oh...I already said that).

We've been on the road for quite some time now (enough to stop for gas already). Oh! But I forgot - I have mobile broadband! I can look at the map and track our little truck and hauler. Hold on just a minute and I will tell you where we are...

We are just leaving Waco - oh this is just too neat!

Well, I must go check my email, or maybe I will go shopping on Amazon.com before taking a nap :o)

2 comments:

Just Jonna said...

mobile broadband??? what the heck???? that is just too neat!!! where can i get some of that?????

Cathy...Grammy...Cat...Mom...Sis said...

You bet! Check it out at www.sprintpcs.com. Verizon also has one, along with some other folks, but husband decided on unlimited access from Sprint and has not regretted it.