Monday, May 12, 2008

An Enchanted Mother's Day ~ 2008










I saw beautiful cactus blooms on the Enchanted Rock for Mother’s Day...

... had a wonderful pre-Mother’s Day lunch with all my kids at the Burger Barn in Center Point, TX







I watched as youngest Grandboy Caden swung from a camel’s tail at Camp Verde, TX











…and ate dessert with AJ at Camp Verde














I watched as the boys pretended to be best friends…














…for about 15 seconds!!!

I took pictures of Grandboy AJ hiding behind an Enchanted Rock…


…and of Grandboy Caden


I got to spend time on the Enchanted Rock with ALL my kids on Mother’s Day


I watched as Will, Caden and Jen came out of the cave on top of Enchanted Rock

And took pictures of them all – Will, AJ, Caden, Kathy & Jen – on a very high place


And approved as AJ proclaimed himself King of the Enchanted Rock! AJ and Caden 'drove' the Fintstone car on the way to the top of the Rock.

We played in the Guadalupe River near Jen’s house (Jen made faces as I took pictures!)


And listened as AJ played a song on Aunt Jen’s French Horn

I’d say it was a great Mother’s Day weekend – infact,

I’d say it was the best Mother’s Day EVER!

No comments: