Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Give Up!

See that black bike on Jen's right side? The one she is resting her arm against? Well, just a week ago it was YELLOW. I don't know how things like that change so quickly...obviously while I have my back turned, or am blinking my eyes.

The other bike, on her left is the one that carried Jen and then her dad to over 200 mph at the Texas Mile just over 2 months ago (seems like yesterday, not over 2 months ago!)


I don't know how I am going to handle this when the grandboys get older and begin to do some of the things their dad, papa and Aunt Jen do. Surely they won't want to do those things...?

There must be some reprieve in there for Grammy's...right?

Should I just give up now? I've got it! I will just give up blinking - nothing can happen between blinks.

Last look at bright yellow GSXR-1000 before it became the black racing bike with pink decals.

2 comments:

Just Jonna said...

what a great picture!!

hey, is it true that grandkids grow up even faster than kids did?

Cathy...Grammy...Cat...Mom...Sis said...

It's not a rumor - grandkids grow up as fast as...as fast as a 200 mph motorcycle!