Tuesday, November 6, 2007

~ Fall ~

I thought I saw it right after the power outage a couple of weeks ago; but it slipped away. I heard it was coming today...but it failed to arrive. Sure, it has been cooler. I don't believe it has been up to 90 degrees in awhile - hmmm...no, it was 93 the other day. It is November 6th and the furnace has not turned on yet. The air conditioner? You bet, every day and night.

What to do? How do we encourage the arrival of fall in South Texas?

Well, I suppose we will just continue to mow that yard! Grandboy Caden mows away with an 'old-timey' mower that his dad found at the hardware store.
Don't be fooled though...his big brother is using the self-propelled mower!
If I can just get those two grandboys to mow on a regular basis, I'll be pretty happy...even if fall never arrives :)






No comments: