Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Random Stuff...

Oh, but it was so hard to go back to work after the Thanksgiving break. This is when I am quite certain that I will be ready for retirement before too much longer! I have no problem keeping busy outside of the office at all.
*************************
It was great having the kiddos here for Thanksgiving...makes me look forward to future Thanksgivings :)
*************************

Jen picked up a new sponsor this past weekend - Akuma Helmets. They have called her in to help them design a special helmet just for her. I am sure it will have butterflies on it. Wow...that's exciting! a signature helmet? We'll see - pictures coming soon, I hope!
*************************
It has been cold here! COLD - I don't mind the cold so much as long as the sun shines. When it rains and is cold...Brrrrr! I'm a wimp...but, that's okay :)

No comments: