Friday, October 9, 2009

Missing That Silly Cat


I still find myself looking for Adagio when I walk through the door, half expecting him to whisk past my feet and out the front door. There are no longer chunks of Adagio fur on the floor, no pieces of cat food scattered around his bowl…no cat bowl. No litter box. No insistent meowing and no fur ball of a cat rubbing his face in mine while I am trying to read or work on the computer...

How on Earth can I miss something so totally annoying?

**sigh**


1 comment:

Jan Thomason said...

Cathy, inasmuch as I can't email you from a blog post, I have gone to your blog and will ask that you email me at polkadotbarn@gmail.com so that I don't waste a comment with personal things:)

I'm sorry, though, to hear about your cat - I can't decide if she died or ran away, but, either would be so hard. We rescue animals here at the ranch and so I know all about loving pets!

I look forward to hearing from you, Jan