Friday, July 25, 2008

Oreo Cows!

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe what I saw! We are making our trek to Indy for Jen's race and there they were, standing in a field not too far from Tyler, Texas. An entire field of Oreo cows - it is the greatest thing I have ever seen...well, possibly not the greatest, but certainly right up there near the top of a very long list of great things to see!


Could these beauties possibly be a kin to the Belted Galloway cattle I found on the internet? Jen had actually told me about such things - it seems there are some more of these adorable cattles (is that a word...cattles?) somewhere near Kerrville, Texas. If that is so, I am afraid I will not be satisfied with this photo I found when googling Oreo cows - and yes, that's just what I googled. I must find them and get an actual picture :0)
Talk about having your milk and cookies!!!

1 comment:

Jilli-J-Rob said...

That is so funny! I didn't know how to describe them so I told you I saw oreo cows, it didn't occur to me that you could google such a thing with results! I told other people about the cows, but I don't think they believed me...must be something you have to see for yourself.

-Jenn