Saturday, June 21, 2008

bRiStOl ~ AMA Dragbike Races ~ Day 2, cont'd.

What a frustrating day - we have been unable to get race updates online due to what I suppose is technical difficulty. I guess we will just have to go to all the rest of the races if we want to know what's happening!

Anyway, Jen finally called - totally unaware that we did not have a clue how she was doing. She was a bit frustrated with her times, but we did our job of offering encouragement and suggestions. (It is nice to feel needed :-)) So, bottom line is, I am not sure where she actually qualified in any of the 4 classes she is running in. I know she has her work cut out for her tomorrow during eliminations.

In the mean time, Cousin Wayne is making sure she and her entire crew are well fed. Let's see, I believe they had wonderful hamburgers Thursday evening, delicous chicken wings and hot dogs on Friday evening and tonight it is spaghetti (a personal favorite). THANK YOU Cousin Wayne :)

No comments: